[Vision2020] Cable's comments

Shawn Clabough shawnc@outtrack.com
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 23:58:24 -0800

So that would imply that the conference record should still be fine.
What was that record Tom?

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]
On Behalf Of Jack Van Deventer
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 8:23 AM
To: Vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Cable's comments

Has anyone heard this?

(Source: http://www.ktik.com/story.php?story=198&cat=17&catname=Scott
Slant)

"Tom Cable, fired at the end of the season as head coach at Idaho, has
taken
the job he was offered a year ago and will join Karl Dorrell's staff at
UCLA
as offensive line coach. Cable was on Idaho SportsTalk yesterday and
provided some fodder that should keep phones ringing for awhile. He
suggested that the Vandals can't compete at the Division I-A level under
current circumstances and should move back to I-AA where they can
dominate
like the old days. Cable specifically pointed at the brutal
non-conference
schedule he was forced to play to bring in paydays-he went 11-35 in his
four
seasons in Moscow."