[Vision2020] Hillary's slur on Indian-Americans

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt@moscow.com
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 20:05:19 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C3D490.68DB5690

Tim,

She is just "bumping" the facts that Indians, and other nationalities =
from that part of the world, own more than half the gas stations, party =
stores and motels east of the Mississippi.

I thought someone was too thin skinned but about this situation when I =
read the article earlier today on the internet. Everybody wants to be =
treated like a baby. I'm tired of all the whiney a**ed minorities who =
have nothing else to do but bitch!=20

Our ancestors were called "polaks", "krauts", "stinkin' Roosians", =
"dagos", "wops", "frogs", and many other names. They were much stronger =
than the whiney immigrants we have coming in now. We never hear any =
complaints out of those from the Orient. They come here, work and study =
hard and blend in to our society and become model citizen Americans. =
That is the kind of immigrant they all should be.

Dick Schmidt
  ----- Original Message -----=20