[Vision2020] Get on with it, already

Dan Carscallen predator75@moscow.com
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 10:21:53 -0800

Joan (Ms. Establishment) says:

>Maybe I'm misreading you . . .

As with most things I say, you (and probably most everyone else) are
reading too much into it.  I prefer to keep it blunt and to the point.
I figure as long as nobody is getting hurt, people can say whatever they
want.  If and when any kind of violence erupts, then I'm damn intolerant
of that.  Otherwise it seems we're giving a guy a helluva lot of free
press.

I sense a conspiracy . . .

DC

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]
On Behalf Of Joan Opyr
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 10:08 AM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Get on with it, already

Dan says:

>Sure seems like those who preach tolerance the most are the most
>intolerant.  Whatever . . .

Gosh, Dan, let me see if I understand your logic.  People like me claim
be tolerant, but then we criticize the Greg Dickisons of the world for
saying that gays, disobedient children, and other biblical undesirables
ought to be executed.  Hmm.  You leave me in a bit of a quandary, Dan.
Given that I'm a lesbian and have defied my father on more than one
occasion, how would you suggest that I demonstrate my tolerance for
death by
stoning?  Should I whack my forehead against the sidewalk or ask passers
by
to pelt me with gravel?

Maybe I'm misreading you or, better yet, perhaps you've been using The
Devil's Dictionary.  I don't see how else you could equate intolerance
with
"objecting to being killed."

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

providers now.  https://broadband.msn.com