[Vision2020] Chief Weaver Said What?

Saundra Lund sslund@adelphia.net
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:11:54 -0800

Mr. Fox wrote:
"Would you trust your kids with these people?  Would any caring, informed,
sane person?"

No, I sure wouldn't.

Furthermore, I wouldn't trust Logos School, another Wilson World business,
with my child, either!  In addition to corporal punishment administered by
the school, it seems they've had problems hiring the kind of "teachers" I'd
want around my child:
"New Saint Andrews College (NSA) is a ministry of Christ Church. In the
summer of 1999, several NSA students began the recreational use of mushrooms
and marijuana. These students called themselves "the Lounge" (probably
because their recreating included under-aged drinking as well). And while
technically the recreating wasn't limited to drug and alcohol abuse, modesty
requires that we say no more. ***The Lounge's ringleader was a young man
who, in addition to trafficking hallucinogens, taught Latin to secondary
students at Logos School.*** His father, Randy Booth, was the pastor of a
small CRE church in the south."
http://www.dougsplotch.net/cre.htm
[Note:  emphasis is mine.  SL]

Now, who knows, perhaps those NSA students were using mushrooms and
marijuana for spiritual journey, enlightenment, or sacrament, but given
Wilson World's views of "pagan" Native American culture and spirituality, I
doubt it!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.