[Vision2020] the dougsplotch site

hayfields@moscow.com hayfields@moscow.com
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 00:17:06 GMT

Visionaries:
I suppose that if you were a juvenile and someone caught you doing something
dishonest and wrong,... and I suppose if you were immature and you wanted to
pretend that although you had been raised in Christ to think that stealing and
fraud were wrong,... you might, like most children, give a hearty chuckle and
say- Ha Ha wasn't that funny... and hope that the adults around you would laugh
and say how cute you were that it WAS a funny trick...

Keep laughing Doug Wilson
As one of those adults -I don't think you are cute and I sure don't think your
trick was funny.

Heather Jordan

Please don't worry about correcting my grammar, Melynda has been doing it for
years.

           http://www.fsr.net/