[Vision2020] dougsplotch.net

Saundra Lund sslund@adelphia.net
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:01:43 -0800

Doug Jones wrote:
"We openly explained our decision in a public meeting almost a year ago . .
. "

Well, that's a public meeting I somehow unfortunately missed.  Can you
provide more information about this public meeting?  When & where was it
held and how was it publicized?  Did any news reporters attend?  I don't
recall reading/seeing any coverage of the meeting, which I find somewhat
surprising given the subject matter and number of press at the more recent
so-called "Town Hall meeting".  I was out-of-state a fair amount in 2003,
but I read the newspapers after each trip and just don't recall reading
anything about this, so I'd appreciate more information about Christ
Church's actions regarding this horrendous organized wickedness.

Doug Jones also wrote:
". . . and we posted that explanation for months."

Yes, I notice Christ Church's explanation of the illegal activities and the
Church's active role in the aftermath are now gone, which really is too bad
for those of us interested in truth.  After looking at www.dougsplotch.net,
I wanted to compare/contrast the info there to what I'd read on the Christ
Church site, but the links for those specific "Bizarre Charges" ("Theft,
Tyranny, Cover-up, Violence, and Other "Irremediable Wickedness Against the
Lord Jesus Christ.") seem to be broken.  I thought perhaps the Christ Church
web site was having difficulties (perhaps because so many of the minions
have been busy with their Hate Splotch), but am I correctly understanding
now that Christ Church's official explanation has now been permanently
removed?  If so, what a pity.

Doug Jones further wrote:
"One pastor who was part of a denominational group reviewing our handling of
this situation said it was a brilliant solution."

And, what denominational group was that?  Surely you're not referencing
Wilson's CRE (Confederation of Reformed Evangelicals)?  If so, then isn't
saying "One pastor who was part of a denominational group reviewing our
handling of this situation said it was a brilliant solution," akin to having
the fox watch the hen house???  If not, why not?

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
-Edmund Burke