[Vision2020] Intoleristas?

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:09:31 EST

-------------------------------1077563371

Visionaries:

Can anyone, besides James Nelson, attest to the accuracy of his recent posts
to 2020?  I don't doubt the authenticity of the documents, but I would like a
secondary verification.  That said, even with only one "witness" supplying the
documents, I believe they represent the actual exchange between the people
involved. Therefore, I ask the following questions:

1.  What does this behavior, i.e., firing a person for refusal to "educate"
his spouse in line with received Wilson, Inc. thinking tell us about the mind
control that goes in Christ Church?  What practical economic lessons can be
drawn by other members of that faith community if they disagree (even privately)
with Wilson, Inc.?

2.  What level of hypocrisy operates at Wilson Inc.?  It is incredible that
Wilson Inc. publishes screeds about alleged "boycotts,"  when Wilson Inc. fires
a vendor who signs a human rights statement under a private compulsion of
conscience.  I suggest that this businessman be supported in exactly the same way
the *Intoleristas* (what an irony that is) rallied to the Mark IV -patronize
his business as often as you can.

Rose Huskey
Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.

-------------------------------1077563371

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2734.1600" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Visionaries:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Can anyone, besides James Nelson, attest to the accuracy of his recent=20=
posts to 2020?&nbsp; I don't doubt the authenticity of the documents, but I=20=
would like a secondary verification.&nbsp; That said,&nbsp;even with only on=
e "witness" supplying the documents, I believe they represent the actual exc=
hange between the people involved. Therefore, I ask the following questions:=
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>1.&nbsp; What does this behavior, i.e., firing a person for refusal to=20=
"educate" his spouse in line with&nbsp;received&nbsp;Wilson, Inc. thinking t=
ell us about the mind control that goes&nbsp;in Christ Church?&nbsp;&nbsp;Wh=
at practical economic&nbsp;lessons can be drawn&nbsp;by&nbsp;other members o=
f that faith community&nbsp;if they disagree (even privately) with Wilson, I=
nc.?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>2.&nbsp; What level of hypocrisy operates at Wilson Inc.?&nbsp; It is i=
ncredible that Wilson Inc.&nbsp;publishes&nbsp;screeds&nbsp;about&nbsp;alleg=
ed "boycotts,"&nbsp; when Wilson Inc. fires a&nbsp;vendor&nbsp;who signs a h=
uman rights statement under a private&nbsp;compulsion of conscience.&nbsp; I=
 suggest that this businessman be supported in exactly the same way the *Int=
oleristas* (what an irony that is) rallied to the Mark IV -patronize his bus=
iness as often as you can.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" PTSIZ=
E=3D"12">Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.</FONT></DIV></BODY=