[Vision2020] Is Zume's on the market?

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 03:21:19 EST

-------------------------------1077265279

Visionaries:

I have heard that Zume's is for sale - can anyone shed further light on this
rumor?  If so, does anyone know if that means there is actual owned space on
the first floor of NSA available to the public?  Or, does it mean that Wilson,
Inc. is offering leased space for rent?  If it is being offered on the open
market does that mean that Wilson Inc., would have to abide by a
nondiscriminatory standard and fair market offer?

We heard this over the weekend and have played the "What I would do if I
owned that space" ever since.  I'd like to name it "Boobies" (although a friend
suggested that I should go for the French accent Boo-BAYS to give it a touch of
class.)   My thought was that since breasts are a focal point for Wilson, Inc.
I could honor that interest while acknowledging the supporters and students
of NSA at the same time. I do think that it would be a good spot for an eatery,
but since I am in love with Wheatberries I sure wouldn't want to compete with
them. My slim pocketbook could never entertain such a venture, but it's
amusing to pretend.  Anyhow, I'd love to hear what other 2020 readers would imagine
for that space.  And, since I am in need of a good laugh, I'd love to read
some name ideas too.

Best,
Rose Huskey

PS: Joan suggests "Java without Jehovah," a secular coffee shop.

-------------------------------1077265279

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2734.1600" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Visionaries:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have heard that Zume's is for sale - can anyone shed further light on=
 this rumor?&nbsp; If so, does anyone know if that means&nbsp;there is actua=
l <U>owned</U> space on the first floor of NSA available to the public?&nbsp=
; Or, does it mean that Wilson, Inc. is offering leased space for rent?&nbsp=
; If it is being offered on the open market does that mean that Wilson Inc.,=
 would have to abide by a nondiscriminatory standard and fair market offer?<=
/DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>We heard this over the weekend and have played the "What I would do if=20=
I owned that space" ever since.&nbsp;&nbsp;I'd like to name it "Boobies" (al=
though a friend suggested that&nbsp;I should go for the French accent Boo-BA=
YS to give it a touch of class.)&nbsp; &nbsp;My thought was that since breas=
ts are a focal point for Wilson, Inc. I could honor that interest while ackn=
owledging the supporters and students&nbsp;of NSA at the same time.&nbsp;I d=
o think that it would be a good spot for an eatery, but since I am in love w=
ith Wheatberries I sure wouldn't want to compete with them. My slim pocketbo=
ok could never entertain such a venture, but&nbsp;it's amusing to pretend.&n=
bsp; Anyhow, I'd love to hear what other 2020 readers would imagine for that=
 space.&nbsp; And, since I am in need of a good laugh, I'd love to read some=
 name ideas too.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Best,</DIV>
<DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Calligraph421 BT" size=3D3 PTSIZE=3D"12" FAMILY=
=3D"SCRIPT"><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Calligraph421 BT" size=3D3 PTSIZE=3D"12" FAMILY=
=3D"SCRIPT"><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>PS: Joan suggests "Java without&nbsp=
;Jehovah," a secular coffee shop.</FONT></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>