[Vision2020] The Beatles, Carl

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:34:43 -0800

I think we actually owe Mr. Grant some thanks for sparking this worthwhile
conversation on the heels of the 40th anniversary of the Beatle's first
appearance on Ed Sullivan.  I just looked this up, and the definitive answer
is "goo goo g'joob".  This made a lot of sense to me back then....I believe
I thought it was far out.

                                                                        Carl
Westberg Jr.

>From: "Bruce and Jean Livingston" <jeanlivingston@turbonet.com>
>To: <vision2020@moscow.com>
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] The Beatles, Carl
>Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:22:35 -0800
>
>Actually, Sunil, out of deference to list and trying to avoid spamming
>those who don't care about the Beatles, I already emailed Carl privately to
>let him know that he had a ready excuse for not recognizing the lyric,
>because I believed it was "goo goo ga joob."  But now I have to defend
>myself.
>
>We may want to devote more time to this topic as I am sure everyone is
>curious which it may be.
>
>If it's "goo" and not "koo", Sunil, then who's the pathetic loser?
>
>A: both of us for spending time on this, only you'd be really, really
>pathetic, cuz you'd be the one that wuz wrong.
>
>Bruce Livingston

Say “good-bye” to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial
offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/