[Vision2020] radio coverage of Moscow events

bill london london@moscow.com
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:48:03 -0800

--------------030002090205060407060907

Moscow's soon-to-be-on-the-air radio station, KRFP, will broadcast local
events and political forums--and the KRFP website already is a
repository for audio tapes of some local events.
Several other events/forums related to the Christ Church slavery
contraversy are now available on audio at the websites listed below.  My
thanks for this update, and the audio library, from Bob Hoffmann and
Leigh Robartes.
BL
------------

> These Moscow events covering human rights & racism are now available
> online.  Additional audio will be posted at a later date.  See
> http://www.radiofreemoscow.com/audio.html at a later date to check for
> additional audio.
>

> Human Rights/Racism Audio, February 2004
> Carl Mack, President of the Seattle chapter of the National
> Association for the Advancement of Colored People, pre-human rights
> march speech at St. Augustine's Church, Moscow, Idaho, across the
> street from Christ Church history conference being held in the
> University of Idaho Student Union Building. Mack rebuts arguments made
> in the booklet "Southern Slavery: As It Was" by Moscow preacher Doug
> Wilson and League of the South founder Steve Wilkins. Fri. 2-6-04
>
> http://radio.indymedia.org/local/webcast/uploads/metafiles/carlmackstaugustines2-6-04.mp3
> Length: 42:28 7.5 MB at 24 kbps
> Recorded by Leigh Robartes
>
> Moscow Civic Association Forum on the Patriot Act
> Moscow Civic Association Forum on the Patriot Act. How the Patriot Act
> has affected the town of Moscow, Idaho. Mon. 2-9-04
> Panlists:
> Monica Schurtman, spokesperson for the family of Sami Omar
> al-Hussayen, a University of Idaho graduate student now held for a
> year in the Canyon County Jail on charges of visa fraud, now upgraded
> to aiding terrorism.
> Abdurrahman, representing the University of Idaho Muslim Student
> Association.
> Mary Furnari, Washington State University international student
> advisor, discussing the Homeland Security special visa registration
> program for international students.
> Liz Brandt, University of Idaho Law professor representing the
> American Civil Liberties Union.
>
> http://radio.indymedia.org/local/webcast/uploads/metafiles/mcapatriotact2-9-04.mp3
> Please return later for Questions & Answers
> Length 79:44 14.0 MB at 24 kbps
> Recorded by Leigh Robartes and Cass Davis.
>
> Produced by Radio Free Moscow, Inc.  Non-commercial use only.  Please
> notify us of any broadcasts at info@radiofreemoscow.com .
> High-fidelity versions may be available on request.
> Radio Free Moscow will soon be LPFM radio station KRFP, broadcasting
> with 100 watts from downtown Moscow, ID.  Target on-air date is May 1,
> 2004.  To find out more, or contribute, go to
> http://www.radiofreemoscow.com <http://www.radiofreemoscow.com/> or
> write Radio Free Moscow, P.O. Box 8203, Moscow, ID 83843.

--------------030002090205060407060907

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Moscow's soon-to-be-on-the-air radio station, KRFP, will broadcast
local events and political forums--and the KRFP website already is a
repository for audio tapes of some local events.<br>
Several other events/forums related to the Christ Church slavery
contraversy are now available on audio at the websites listed below.&nbsp;
My thanks for this update, and the audio library, from Bob Hoffmann and
Leigh Robartes.&nbsp; <br>
BL<br>
------------<br>
 cite="mid5.2.0.9.2.20040214175944.0170cb50@mail.turbonet.com">These
Moscow events covering human rights &amp; racism are now available
online.&nbsp; Additional audio will be posted at a later date.&nbsp; See
at a later date to check for additional audio.<br>
  </b>Carl Mack, President of the Seattle chapter of the National
Association for the Advancement of Colored People, pre-human rights
march speech at St. Augustine's Church, Moscow, Idaho, across the
street from Christ Church history conference being held in the
University of Idaho Student Union Building. Mack rebuts arguments made
in the booklet "Southern Slavery: As It Was" by Moscow preacher Doug
Wilson and League of the South founder Steve Wilkins. <b>Fri. 2-6-04<br>
  </b><a
 href="http://radio.indymedia.org/local/webcast/uploads/metafiles/carlmackstaugustines2-6-04.mp3"
 eudora="autourl">http://radio.indymedia.org/local/webcast/uploads/metafiles/carlmackstaugustines2-6-04.mp3</a><br>
Length: 42:28 7.5 MB at 24 kbps<br>
  <i>Recorded by Leigh Robartes<br>
  </b>Moscow Civic Association Forum on the Patriot Act. How the
Patriot Act has affected the town of Moscow, Idaho. <b>Mon. 2-9-04</b>
Panlists: <br>
  <b>Monica Schurtman,</b> spokesperson for the family of Sami Omar
al-Hussayen, a University of Idaho graduate student now held for a year
in the Canyon County Jail on charges of visa fraud, now upgraded to
aiding terrorism.<br>
  <b>Abdurrahman</b>, representing the University of Idaho Muslim
Student Association. <br>
  <b>Mary Furnari</b>, Washington State University international
student advisor, discussing the Homeland Security special visa
registration program for international students. <br>
  <b>Liz Brandt</b>, University of Idaho Law professor representing the
American Civil Liberties Union. <br>
  <a
 href="http://radio.indymedia.org/local/webcast/uploads/metafiles/mcapatriotact2-9-04.mp3"
 eudora="autourl">http://radio.indymedia.org/local/webcast/uploads/metafiles/mcapatriotact2-9-04.mp3</a><br>
  <i>Recorded by Leigh Robartes and Cass Davis.<br>
  </i></font>Produced by Radio Free Moscow, Inc.&nbsp; Non-commercial use
only.&nbsp; Please notify us of any broadcasts at <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:info@radiofreemoscow.com">info@radiofreemoscow.com</a>
.&nbsp;&nbsp; High-fidelity versions may be available on request.<br>
Radio Free Moscow will soon be LPFM radio station KRFP, broadcasting
with 100 watts from downtown Moscow, ID.&nbsp; Target on-air date is May 1,
2004.&nbsp; To find out more, or contribute, go to <a
 href="http://www.radiofreemoscow.com/" eudora="autourl">http://www.radiofreemoscow.com</a>
or write Radio Free Moscow, P.O. Box 8203, Moscow, ID 83843.<br>
  <x-sigsep></x-sigsep>

--------------030002090205060407060907--