[Vision2020] Well, call me stupid

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 00:34:39 EST

-------------------------------1076736879

Visionaries:

Please ignore the moronic questions I asked earlier about the incompatibility
between Microsoft Word and AOL.  Luckily, the technical brains in this family
reside in my husband, the engineer.  The answer is simple (in case other
people are challenged similarly) - not that I suspect there are many, or indeed
any of them.  Click the AOL icon on you opening page.  You will note, as I did
not, that there exists the capacity to write email in a regular little email
box and save it to send later.  I confess, I tend to ignore what I consider
superfluous junk - eyes straight ahead, that's me. All this happens before you
ever click the "sign on" button. Thanks to patient (and not smug at all) Don
Huskey, I can now compose endlessly  without needing to be online and I can skip
the cut and paste routine that brings in all the nonsensical characters.

Is there something that I once read that reminds me that pride (via
hectoring, self righteous lectures) goes before a public fall?  I think so.

I am forwarding the funniest website I have ever seen to make amends. It came
to me from Auntie E. so you know it is worth taking a look at.  It is called
the Dubya Action Figure.
http://homepage.mac.com/webmasterkai/kaicurry/gwbush/dishonestdubya.html
Be patient it takes a few minutes to load and the initial picture will switch
to a new screen with clickable options.
Rose Huskey

-------------------------------1076736879

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2734.1600" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Visionaries:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Please ignore the moronic questions I asked earlier about the incompati=
bility between Microsoft Word and AOL.&nbsp; Luckily, the technical brains i=
n this family reside in my husband, the engineer.&nbsp; The answer is simple=
 (in case other people&nbsp;are challenged similarly) -&nbsp;not that I susp=
ect there are many, or indeed any&nbsp;of them.&nbsp; Click&nbsp;the AOL ico=
n on you opening page.&nbsp; You will note, as I did not, that there exists=20=
the capacity to write email in a regular little email box and save it to sen=
d later.&nbsp; I confess, I tend to ignore what I consider superfluous junk=20=
- eyes straight ahead, that's me. All this happens&nbsp;before you ever&nbsp=
;click the&nbsp;"sign on" button. Thanks to patient (and not smug at all)&nb=
sp;Don Huskey,&nbsp;I can now&nbsp;compose endlessly&nbsp; without needing t=
o be online and I can skip the cut and paste routine that brings in all the=20=
nonsensical&nbsp;characters.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Is there something that I once read that reminds me that pride (via hec=
toring, self righteous lectures) goes before a public fall?&nbsp; I think so=
.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I&nbsp;am forwarding the funniest website I have ever seen to make amen=
ds.&nbsp;It came to me from Auntie E. so you know it is worth taking a look=20=
at.&nbsp; It is called the Dubya Action Figure.</DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Calligraph421 BT" size=3D3 PTSIZE=3D"12" FAMILY=
=3D"SCRIPT"><B><A href=3D"http://homepage.mac.com/webmasterkai/kaicurry/gwbu=
sh/dishonestdubya.html">http://homepage.mac.com/webmasterkai/kaicurry/gwbush=
/dishonestdubya.html</A></B></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3 PTSIZE=3D"12" FAMILY=
=3D"SCRIPT">Be patient it takes a few minutes to load and the initial pictur=
e will switch to a new screen with clickable options.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 size=3D3 PTSIZE=3D"12" FAMILY=3D"SCRIPT"><FONT face=3D"T=
imes New Roman">Rose Huskey<BR></FONT></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>