[Vision2020] Fw: Not like most of us

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:29:36 EST

-------------------------------1076477375

Ted,

It was an intelligence failure that lead to the Iraqi War II. If the people
in Florida had been intelligent enough to vote correctly we would never have
gone. Also the intelligence failure of that stupid guy from Texas that thinks he
is God.

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1076477375

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Ted,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It was an intelligence failure that lead to the Iraqi War II. If the pe=
ople in Florida had been intelligent enough to vote correctly we would never=
 have gone. Also the intelligence failure of that stupid guy from Texas that=
 thinks he is God.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV></BODY></HTML>