[Vision2020] Politics and privilege

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:52:16 EST

-------------------------------1076467936

In a message dated 2/10/2004 1:17:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
auntiestablishment@hotmail.com writes:
You know what burns my butt?  A flame about three feet high, but apart from
that, it's people in unearned positions of privilege and power.
That is one reason I am disappointed in the Democratic party nominating a
Billionaire. Kerry is 10000000X better than Bush, just as is a dead rat or dog's
hairy butt, but I think we should choose a man of the people, not a Skull &
Bones man of the rich and power. I would really like to see a Clark/Edwards or
at a Edwards/Clark ticket. Both were born poor and worked their ways through
the system. Kerry is just Bush more to the left.

Kerry vs. Bush, I would definitely vote for Kerry. But that may not be the
case in the 2008 election. And part of me wants to lose in 2004 so we can have
Hillary in 2008, but I am really worried about what damage Bush would do
between now and January of 2009.

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1076467936

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 2/10/2004 1:17:02 PM Pacific Standard Time, auntiest=
ablishment@hotmail.com writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial>You know what burns my butt?&nbsp; A flame abo=
ut three feet high, but apart from <BR>that, it's people in unearned positio=
ns of privilege and power.</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV>That is one reason I am disappointed in the Democratic party nominating=
 a Billionaire. Kerry is 10000000X better than Bush, just as is&nbsp;a dead=20=
rat or dog's hairy butt, but I think we should choose a man of the people, n=
ot a Skull &amp; Bones man of the rich and power. I would really like to see=
 a Clark/Edwards or at a Edwards/Clark ticket. Both were born poor and worke=
d their ways through the system. Kerry is just Bush more to the left.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kerry vs. Bush, I would definitely vote for Kerry. But that may not be=20=
the case in the 2008 election. And part of me wants to lose in 2004 so we ca=
n have Hillary in 2008, but I am really worried about what damage Bush would=
 do between now and January of 2009.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV></BODY></HTML>