[Vision2020] Photos Added "Not On The Palouse" Did we miss something?

P.S. Stile psstile@hotmail.com
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:58:24 -0800

Dear Tom:

It was The Daily News that reported that security was hired to protect the
protestors.  You reported one thing on your website, they reported another.
I was simply pointing out the discrepancy between the two.

And, I said, "only a few," not, " just two".

P.S. Stile

>From: "Tom Hansen" <thansen@moscow.com>
>To: "P.S. Stile" <psstile@hotmail.com>, <vision2020@moscow.com>
>Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Photos Added  "Not On The Palouse" Did we miss
>something?
>Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:49:25 -0800
>
>According to a Moscow police officer that I spoke with on Thursday evening,
>security was contracted by Doug Wilson and Christ Church.  We had a lengthy
>discussion concerning the history of the campus police sub-station as well.
>
>One obvious question:  If (in your eyes) the police were on hand to protect
>the protestors (both of them), why were they indoors with the conference
>attendees and not outside with both of the protestors?
>
>Take care,
>
>Tom Hansen
>Not On The Palouse, Not Ever
>Intolerista to the Stars

Create your own personal Web page with the info you use most, at My MSN.