[Vision2020] Top Ten Reasons for Going to War With Iraq A Different Perspective

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:29:57 -0800

<P>What about his extraordinary claim that we invaded Iraq because Hussein would not let in the inspectors before we invaded.&nbsp; How can he reconcile this with the facts?&nbsp; He's said it twice, once several months ago; the articles said Kofi Annan was seated next to him, and I'm amazed Annan didn't fall out of his chair.&nbsp; Now there's a diplomat.</P>
<P>I thought his handlers would have gotten him straight on this, but no, he said it again, I think last week.&nbsp; How is it that Quayle got crucified over 'potatoes' and Bush gets away with this?</P>
<P>I guess the facts don't count.</P>
<P>Sunil</P>
<P><BR>&nbsp;</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>