[Vision2020] Potok anyone

Melynda Huskey mghuskey@msn.com
Mon, 09 Feb 2004 15:30:50 -0800

Ben Merkle asks:

>Is there a recording of either Potok's talk or the Quinlan and Ramsey
>extravaganza anywhere?

I attended Mark Potok's speech at WSU, and saw two video cameras in use
there--at least one of them official--so if you watch "WSU Presents," you'll
get to see it sometime.  I moderated the MCA panel, which included
Professors Lincoln James, Sean Quinlan, Bill Ramsey, and Stan Thomas, and
which I would characterize as a feast of reason and a flow of soul unadorned
by extravagance.  I don't recall seeing any video cameras there.  There was
someone present recording for Free Speech Radio, but I couldn't tell you
what station that might be or when the recording might air.

Melynda Huskey

Keep up with high-tech trends here at "Hook'd on Technology."
http://special.msn.com/msnbc/hookedontech.armx