[Vision2020] Gay marriage bill could purge GOP of moderates

bill london london@moscow.com
Sun, 08 Feb 2004 11:03:45 -0800

As Tom Trail's post about this session of the Idaho Legislature reminds
us, the Republican Right is gunning for gay marriage as a divisive
election winner for them....but will it work? Here's Dan Popkey's take
on this....BL