[Vision2020] Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Photos and Audios Update)

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 08:47:27 -0800

Greetings Visionaires -

I have posted some additional photos (and a soundbite) to the "Not On the
Palouse, Not Ever" Photos and Audios page for your viewing and downloading.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/photos.htm

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

A little PS to Mr. Arnold - Of course I spend alot of time (virtually all
day) at a computer.  Not only is it a hobby of mine, my job calls for it.  I
don't even think of it as a job.  "Job" implies work.  I enjoy what I do.
Therefor, I do not consider it work, ok?

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Pastor Douglas Wilson, Christ Church (June 7, 2002)