[Vision2020] The Damage Done in this Community

Aldoussoma@aol.com Aldoussoma@aol.com
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 08:19:31 EST

--part1_68.3aba2026.2d563fe3_boundary

All:

If I recall correctly, didn't Latah County decide to offer employees in same
sex partner relationships certain medical benefits as though they were
married?  I seem to recall hearing about this.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Ted Moffett

--part1_68.3aba2026.2d563fe3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>
<BR>All:
<BR>
<BR>If I recall correctly, didn't Latah County decide to offer employees in=20=
same sex partner relationships certain medical benefits as though they were=20=
married? &nbsp;I seem to recall hearing about this. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Someone correct me if I am wrong.
<BR>
<BR>Ted Moffett</FONT></HTML>