[Vision2020] Valentine's Day Fundraiser/Think gay Marriage

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 06 Feb 2004 07:35:50 -0800

Donovan's absolutely right.  I think the solution for me is to marry myself.
  I'd ask myself to marry me, but I'm not sure I'd say yes.

                              Carl Westberg Jr.

>From: DonovArn@aol.com
>To: sunilramalingam@hotmail.com, predator75@moscow.com,
>jsullivan@moscow.com,   jeanlivingston@turbonet.com, vision2020@moscow.com
>Subject: [Vision2020] Valentine's Day Fundraiser/Think gay Marriage
>Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 23:51:59 EST
>
>In a message dated 2/5/2004 6:41:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>sunilramalingam@hotmail.com writes:
>Also plan on teaching Donovan how to store bulk goods.
>I wish someone would. I cannot eat that much food before the expiration
>date.
>
>If Singles were not so discriminated against nobody would be fighting for
>the
>rights of same sex couples to get married. The only reason why same sex
>couples want to get married is so that they are given the same breaks in
>taxes,
>insurance, inheritance, and power of attorney. Why not hit the problem at
>the
>source?
>
>Donovan J Arnold

Check out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN Dial-up
Accelerator. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/