[Vision2020] Valentine's Day Fundraiser/Think gay Marriage

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 23:51:59 EST

-------------------------------1076043118

In a message dated 2/5/2004 6:41:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sunilramalingam@hotmail.com writes:
Also plan on teaching Donovan how to store bulk goods.
I wish someone would. I cannot eat that much food before the expiration date.

If Singles were not so discriminated against nobody would be fighting for the
rights of same sex couples to get married. The only reason why same sex
couples want to get married is so that they are given the same breaks in taxes,
insurance, inheritance, and power of attorney. Why not hit the problem at the
source?

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1076043118

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 2/5/2004 6:41:15 PM Pacific Standard Time, sunilrama=
lingam@hotmail.com writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial>Also plan on teaching Donovan how to store bul=
k goods.</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV>I wish someone would. I cannot eat that much food before the expiration=
 date. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D5>If Singles were not so discriminated against nobody woul=
d be fighting for the rights of same sex couples to get married. The only re=
ason why same sex couples want to get married is so that they are&nbsp;given=
 the same breaks in taxes, insurance, inheritance, and power of attorney. Wh=
y not hit the problem&nbsp;at the source?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D5>Donovan J Arnold</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>