[Vision2020] Valentine's Day Fundraiser

Bruce and Jean Livingston jeanlivingston@turbonet.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:22:17 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C3EBE2.B2047A40

Rendezvous in Moscow, Inc., sponsor of the Rendezvous in the Park =
concert series every July, is presenting a Valentines Day Dance =
featuring "classic rock" on Saturday February 14 at the Best Western, =
from 8 p.m. to midnight.  Jon Anderson, a board member  and his band, =
Citizen, will provide the music.  Tickets are $25 per couple, $15 per =
individual.  The Best Western is providing the room and a cash bar, =
along with a complimentary champagne toast.  =20

The summer concert weekend is an integral part of Moscow's claim to =
being the "Heart of the Arts."  It will take place this year on July =
15-18.  Earnings from our Valentine's Day fundraiser will help ensure =
the continued success of Rendezvous in the Park.  Money earned in the =
fundraiser will improve our balance sheet and our ability to hire better =
known and more expensive bands.

Tickets are available from me, other Rendezvous Board members, or at =
Bookpeople.

If you contact the Best Western directly, they will also be offering a =
package deal, separately or in combination, for a room including a =
bottle of champagne, dance tickets for two, and brunch the next day.

We would appreciate dissemination of this email to friends of yours and =
hope that you can attend.  Get a group together to attend with you.  The =
dance will be fun, and the cause is a great one.

Finally, we note that "Heart of the Arts, Inc.", another local =
non-profit group, is having a dance featuring swing music by the Hog =
Heaven Band on the same night at the 1912 Building, to benefit that =
building.  The plans for these two fundraisers were made independently =
and without notice of the other group's plans.  We encourage everyone to =
rock or swing, but to have fun at one of these dances and help either of =
these local non-profit groups.=20

Bruce Livingston
------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C3EBE2.B2047A40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Rendezvous in Moscow, Inc., sponsor of the =
Rendezvous in=20
the Park concert series every July, is presenting a Valentines Day Dance =

featuring "classic rock" on Saturday February 14 at the Best Western, =
from 8=20
p.m. to midnight.&nbsp; Jon Anderson, a board member&nbsp;&nbsp;and his =
band,=20
Citizen,&nbsp;will provide&nbsp;the&nbsp;music.&nbsp; Tickets are $25 =
per=20
couple, $15 per individual.&nbsp; The Best Western is providing the room =
and a=20
cash bar, along with a complimentary champagne toast.&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>The summer concert weekend is an integral part =
of Moscow's=20
claim to being the "Heart of the Arts."&nbsp;&nbsp;It will take place =
this year=20
on July 15-18. &nbsp;Earnings from our Valentine's Day =
fundraiser&nbsp;will=20
help&nbsp;ensure the continued success of Rendezvous in the Park.&nbsp; =
Money=20
earned in the fundraiser will improve our balance sheet and =
our&nbsp;ability to=20
hire better known and more expensive bands.</FONT></DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Tickets are available from me, other Rendezvous =
Board=20
members, or at Bookpeople.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>I</FONT><FONT face=3DArial>f you contact the =
Best Western=20
directly, they will also be offering a package deal, separately or in=20
combination, for a room including a bottle of champagne, dance tickets =
for two,=20
and brunch the next day.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>We would appreciate dissemination of this email =
to friends=20
of yours and hope that you can attend.&nbsp; Get a group together to =
attend with=20
you. &nbsp;The dance will be fun, and the cause is a great =
one.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Finally, we note that "Heart of the Arts, Inc.", another local =
non-profit=20
group, is having a dance featuring swing music by the Hog Heaven Band on =
the=20
same night at the 1912 Building, to benefit that building.&nbsp; The =
plans for=20
these two fundraisers were made independently and without notice of=20
the&nbsp;other group's plans.&nbsp; We encourage everyone to =
rock&nbsp;or swing,=20
but to have fun at one of these dances and help either of these local =
non-profit=20
groups.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Bruce =
Livingston</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C3EBE2.B2047A40--