[Vision2020] Why Not Give Christ Church the Silent Treatment?

Dan Carscallen predator75@moscow.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 07:14:42 -0800

Saundra,

I'm glad you have enjoyed living in Moscow since '88.  Being a lifelong
resident here (just over 35 years now) I also decided that Moscow was
the place I wanted to raise my kids.  While I'm "aware" of Doug Wilson,
I don't feel threatened by him in any way.  So these guys have a church,
they back a private school, they have some unpopular views on certain
things, whoopdedoo.  I'm sure I have some views (probably not quite as
politically volatile as some others might have) that go over in Moscow
like a fart in church, but that's just me.

I guess if people want to get themselves all worked up in a tizzy over
"little" things, that's fine.  It just again proves to me how good we
have it in Moscow when we can spend time worrying about seemingly
unimportant things.

I’m also amazed that I agree with Donovan on something again!

DC