[Vision2020] My Concerns about "Not on the Palouse Not Ever"

Aldoussoma@aol.com Aldoussoma@aol.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 04:31:41 EST

--part1_15d.2d018f52.2d53677d_boundary

Donovan:

Thanks for a very sensitive and thoughtful post.  I am not being sarcastic in
the least, lest anyone think so.

There was one sentence however that caught me by surprise, and with very
nonpolitically correct and impolite humor had me rolling on the floor:

"Catholics, Morons, Muslims, Protestants, Jews, all exist in our community
for the purposes of spreading their doctrines and faith in God."

Freudian slip?

Ted

--part1_15d.2d018f52.2d53677d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>
<BR>Donovan:
<BR>
<BR>Thanks for a very sensitive and thoughtful post. &nbsp;I am not being sa=
rcastic in the least, lest anyone think so.
<BR>
<BR>There was one sentence however that caught me by surprise, and with very=
 nonpolitically correct and impolite humor had me rolling on the floor:
<BR>
<BR>"Catholics, Morons, Muslims, Protestants, Jews, all exist in our communi=
ty for the purposes of spreading their doctrines and faith in God."
<BR>
<BR>Freudian slip?
<BR>
<BR>Ted
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_15d.2d018f52.2d53677d_boundary--