[Vision2020] Does Moscow Water = Bad Nasty Water?

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 01:43:37 EST

-------------------------------1075963417

I am curious as to how many people think Moscow has Bad, Nasty, Blood or iron
tasting water? How many people have to buy $50 or more worth of cleaning
supplies every year to clean the damage done to their toilets, pipes, showers,
bath tubes, dishwashers, and sinks?

How many people are concerned about this for health reasons? For financial
reasons? Some places in Moscow the water is really nasty, like to the point
where you will not even let it touch you if at all possible. How many of you worry
about this getting worse as our water supply runs lower? Iron sinks! So it is
not too unreasonable to believe that more iron would exist at the lower
levels of the aquifer than at the top.

Are there any reports or studies about the negative (or positive) effects of
high concentrations of iron being in drinking water?

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1075963417

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I am curious as to how many people think Moscow has Bad, Nasty, Blood o=
r iron tasting water? How many people have to buy $50 or more&nbsp;worth of=20=
cleaning supplies every year to clean the damage done to their toilets, pipe=
s, showers, bath tubes, dishwashers, and sinks?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>How many people are concerned about this for health reasons? For financ=
ial&nbsp;reasons? Some places in Moscow the water is really nasty, like to t=
he point where you will not even let it touch you if at all possible. How ma=
ny of you worry about this getting worse as our water supply runs lower? Iro=
n sinks! So it is not too unreasonable to believe that more iron would exist=
 at the lower levels of the aquifer than at the top. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Are there any reports or studies about the negative (or positive) effec=
ts of high concentrations of iron being in drinking water? </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV></BODY></HTML>