[Vision2020] Dark N. Evel?

Aldoussoma@aol.com Aldoussoma@aol.com
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:17:31 EST

--part1_d1.46b499d.2d52c97b_boundary

Wayne:

I am interested in the ethical primer by
Dark N. Evel of the Latter-Day Demonic Society that you referenced in your
post.  Where can I locate this?

An individual once walked up to me on the street in Moscow who I did not know
at all and it appeared in all seriousness told me "the devil has your soul."
So the ethics I should focus on it seems are those of the "dark and demonic
variety," to support some of my favorite causes, like allowing women in
leadership roles, rights for gays, opposition to child beating, and support for
religiously diverse schools, all certainly the work of the dark side (when reading
"dark side" hear it how Darth Vader says it).

Ted Moffett

--part1_d1.46b499d.2d52c97b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>
<BR>Wayne:
<BR>
<BR>I am interested in the ethical primer by
<BR>Dark N. Evel of the Latter-Day Demonic Society that you referenced in yo=
ur post. &nbsp;Where can I locate this?
<BR>
<BR>An individual once walked up to me on the street in Moscow who I did not=
 know at all and it appeared in all seriousness told me "the devil has your=20=
soul." &nbsp;So the ethics I should focus on it seems are those of the "dark=
 and demonic variety," to support some of my favorite causes, like allowing=20=
women in leadership roles, rights for gays, opposition to child beating, and=
 support for religiously diverse schools, all certainly the work of the dark=
 side (when reading "dark side" hear it how Darth Vader says it).
<BR>
<BR>Ted Moffett</FONT></HTML>

--part1_d1.46b499d.2d52c97b_boundary--