[Vision2020] Fair questions calmly asked

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:18:56 -0800

There are 3 questions that have been asked on this forum a few times.  I
think they are fair.  One, why was the "anonymous topless and proud" flyer
of a few years back a different animal than the "anonymous flyer" regarding
this week's conference at the SUB?  Two, and given that there has been no
"organized" boycott of Christ Church businesses, why is an organized boycott
against stores selling perfectly legal products in a perfectly legal manner
to perfectly legal age adults different?  Third, are the quotes attributed
to George Grant regarding homosexuality and what some may regard as rather
drastic punishment for that sexual persuasion true?  Again, I do not intend
these to be confrontational.  I ask in a calm, non-confrontational manner,
and I believe they can be answered in a like fashion.  Thank you.

                                    Carl Westberg Jr.