[Vision2020] Why Not Give Christ Church the Silent Treatment?

bill london london@moscow.com
Wed, 04 Feb 2004 08:43:19 -0800

--------------050206040906050403020709

D-
I believe you have it backwards.
The more exposure given to Christ Church and the plans of its
leadership, the more dissention is created within the church as the more
rational members recognize they are being used in someone else'e grand
scheme.  Also, the more exposure and protest during the "history
conference," the more likely the visitors who are coming to Moscow to
check out joining the church will not decide to come here.
BL

DonovArn@aol.com wrote:

> If you really want to stop Christ Church I would suggest that we stop
> giving them a stage an audience. It seems to me the more attention you
> give them the more they get and the larger the audience they get and
> more people join their church. I say ignore them. If they are ignored
> they will have to spend more time and energy promoting their ideals
> that are not in the mainstream. I think those that keep bringing them
> up are just promoting them to the young and weird of the world that
> eventually join the church, this is how the Aryan Nations grew so big
> when I lived in Hayden Lake.
>
> Donovan J Arnold

--------------050206040906050403020709

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
D-<br>
I believe you have it backwards.<br>
The more exposure given to Christ Church and the plans of its
leadership, the more dissention is created within the church as the
more rational members recognize they are being used in someone else'e
grand scheme.&nbsp; Also, the more exposure and protest during the "history
conference," the more likely the visitors who are coming to Moscow to
check out joining the church will not decide to come here.<br>
BL<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:DonovArn@aol.com">DonovArn@aol.com</a> wrote:<br>
stop giving them a stage an audience. It seems to me the more attention
you give them the more they get and the larger the audience they get
and more people join their church. I say ignore them. If they are
ignored they will have to spend more time and energy promoting their
ideals that are not in the mainstream. I think those that keep bringing
them up are just promoting them to the young and weird of the world
that eventually join the church, this is how the Aryan Nations grew so
big when I lived in Hayden Lake. </div>

--------------050206040906050403020709--