[Vision2020] Why Not Give Christ Church the Silent Treatment?

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 04:01:31 EST

-------------------------------1075885290

If you really want to stop Christ Church I would suggest that we stop giving
them a stage an audience. It seems to me the more attention you give them the
more they get and the larger the audience they get and more people join their
church. I say ignore them. If they are ignored they will have to spend more
time and energy promoting their ideals that are not in the mainstream. I think
those that keep bringing them up are just promoting them to the young and weird
of the world that eventually join the church, this is how the Aryan Nations
grew so big when I lived in Hayden Lake.

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1075885290

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>If you really want to stop Christ Church I would suggest that we stop g=
iving them a stage an audience. It seems to me the more attention you give t=
hem the more they get and the larger the audience they get and more people j=
oin their church. I say ignore them. If they are ignored they will have to s=
pend more time and energy promoting their ideals that are not in the mainstr=
eam. I think those that keep bringing them up are just promoting them to the=
 young and weird of the world that eventually join the church, this is how t=
he Aryan Nations grew so big when I lived in Hayden Lake. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV></BODY></HTML>