[Vision2020] One more question for Wilkins

Nicholas Gier ngier@uidaho.edu
Tue, 03 Feb 2004 17:38:50 -0700

Dear Kirkers,

I have not head from Wilson about a private meeting with Wilkins if he is still around when I get back, so I challenge you once again to ask him my 12 questions. He's here for quite some time, so I'm sure you'll have time to ask them all and note carefully his answers.

I've just thought of another one:

Mr. Wilkins, you and Wilson claim that the antebelum South was the greatest multiracial society in human history and yet you "lament" its passing.  Can you clarify this contradiction for me?

If it was so great, one would think that you and the League would want to bring it back!

Nick Gier