[Vision2020] Moscow City Council

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:17:08 EST

-------------------------------1075835828

I agree with Pam. Smaller subcommittees work more quickly and allow for less
formal rules when working with the public. This makes the public more
comfortable and is more likely to make people feel comfortable in approaching and
working with members of the council. Some people are shy. They don't mind working
with a few, but feel uncomfortable talking to the entire council.
I would keep the subcommittees small and find other ways to deal with any
problems you may have in smaller subcommittees. The members of the council that
are not on the committee can always attend the meetings in an unofficial
capacity, as they are open to the public.

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1075835828

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I agree with Pam. Smaller subcommittees work more quickly and allow for=
 less formal rules when working with the public. This makes the public more=20=
comfortable and is more likely to make people feel comfortable in approachin=
g and working with members of the council. Some people are shy. They don't m=
ind working with a few, but feel uncomfortable talking to the entire council=
.</DIV>
<DIV>I would keep the subcommittees small and&nbsp;find other ways to deal&n=
bsp;with any problems you may have in smaller subcommittees. The members of=20=
the council that are not on the&nbsp;committee can always attend the meeting=
s in an unofficial capacity, as they are open to the public.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV></BODY></HTML>