[Vision2020] RADIO FREE MOSCOW meetings Wednesdays 6pm Mikey's Gyros

Radio Free Moscow announcements@radiofreemoscow.com
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 08:43:16 -0800

--Apple-Mail-5-882632101

KRFP

www.radiofreemoscow.com

Radio Free Moscow will be hosting weekly meetings to discuss strategies
on outreach and fundraising and other aspects of our station.

The meetings will be held Wednesdays, 6pm at Mikey's Gyros, downtown
Moscow.

Please come and meet the folks working on this project and add your
input.

We will be constructing our station starting March 1 and plan to be on
the air by May 1.  If you would like to take part in this endeavor, we
would appreciate your support.  Basic membership starts at $25 per
year.  Those who donate $100 or more during our contruction phase will
be considered Founders of the station.

Radio Free Moscow is a nonprofit, listener-supported community radio
station serving Moscow, Idaho. Radio Free Moscow is dedicated to
broadcasting progressive news and opinions, civic affairs, diverse
music and other programming not normally available from mainstream
media outlets. Radio Free Moscow is characterized by volunteer
involvement in all aspects of station operation.

www.radiofreemoscow.com

To unsubscribe from this list, respond with "unsubscribe" in the
subject.

--Apple-Mail-5-882632101

</fontfamily>

[...]

operation.</fontfamily>

this list, respond with "unsubscribe" in the subject.</fontfamily>

--Apple-Mail-5-882632101--