[Vision2020] Free Flyers

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 23:29:28 EST

-------------------------------1075782568

Dear Visionaries:
Tom Hansen has very kindly added a flyer link on his website

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/.

Just so everyone is 100% certain that these are not anonymous, I cheerfully
claim them as my very own.  Please download and use them to remind folks of the
upcoming opinion conference.  I will be adding more as time permits.  Oh, and
I should mention, the Reality Check flyer, is not my original design.
Another visionary should get the credit for it.

You would have to check with Tom but it is my thought that he might be
receptive to other designs (in good taste and factually correct of course, with Tom,
as editor and sole arbitrator of what goes on his site.)

I would also add, that for those of you with an interest in decorating a tee
shirt...Walmart has inexpensive transfer sheets (go to the fabric department
and ask for help) that print your own designs from ordinary computer printers.
They can be ironed on the shirt to make a personal statement)

Happy ironing,
Rose Huskey

-------------------------------1075782568

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2734.1600" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Dear Visionaries:</DIV>
<DIV>Tom Hansen has very kindly added a flyer link on his website </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/">http://www.toma=
ndrodna.com/notonthepalouse/</A>.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Just so everyone is 100% certain that these are not anonymous, I cheerf=
ully claim them as my very own.&nbsp; Please download and use them to remind=
 folks of the upcoming opinion conference.&nbsp; I will be adding more as ti=
me permits.&nbsp; Oh, and I should mention, the Reality Check flyer, is not=20=
my original design.&nbsp; Another visionary&nbsp;should get the credit&nbsp;=
for it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You would have to check with Tom but it is my thought that he might be=20=
receptive to other designs (in good taste and factually correct of course, w=
ith Tom, as editor and sole arbitrator of what goes on his site.)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I would also add, that for those of you with an interest in decorating=20=
a tee shirt...Walmart has inexpensive transfer sheets (go to the fabric depa=
rtment and ask for help) that print your own designs from ordinary computer=20=
printers.&nbsp; They can be ironed on the shirt&nbsp;to make a personal stat=
ement)&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Happy ironing,</DIV>
<DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV></BODY></HTML>