[Vision2020] groundhog day

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Mon, 02 Feb 2004 07:43:38 -0800

Amidst news that Punxatauney Phil saw his shadow this morning, condemning us
to six more weeks of winter, a reminder that in just two weeks "pitchers and
catchers report".  News of import for the baseball fans among us.  I still
owe Tom Hansen a six-pack from last season, but I'm hoping he'll forget.

                                       Carl Westberg Jr.

What are the 5 hot job markets for 2004? Click here to find out.
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Custom/MSN/CareerAdvice/WPI_WhereWillWeFindJobsIn2004.htm?siteid=CBMSN3006&sc_extcmp=JS_wi08_dec03_hotmail1