[Vision2020] What is relative moralis

Captain Kirker captainkirker@hotmail.com
Sun, 01 Feb 2004 15:23:18 +0000

DJ,

As you know, words mean nothing to Wilson. He changes definitions like a
snake sheds skin, and Wilson’s use of the word “Christian” illustrates the
point.

You see, he wants to define “Christian” sacramentally, but the RPCUS used
this definition to prove his heresy. That’s when he equivocated, muddied the
waters, and claimed that he still holds the Westminster Confession of Faith.
But Doug knows that his sacramental definition of “Christian” contradicts
Westminster, and that he and Westminster cannot both be true. Therefore your
request for a non-Christian response predicated on Doug’s slithery lexicon
precludes anyone from answering, because Doug has no fixed definition. You
might as well limit your question to Klingons.

Now Doug’s serial equivocating brings us back to our previous example. When
Doug said that God hates racism and will judge it on the last day, but Jesus
used racial insults and called a woman “nigger,” he impaled himself on the
horns of a dilemma. It hurts just to think about it. Wilson’s two statements
are as far apart as heaven and hell. One is biblical Christianity; the other
is KKKhristianity.

Doug must now choose one of two options:

(1) He can deny his first proposition (God hates racism) to maintain his
second proposition (Jesus was a racist), and bring instant ruin on himself.

(2) He can repudiate his second proposition (Jesus was a racist) to affirm
his first proposition (God hates racism), and essentially admit that he
committed blasphemy. (This of course would open another can of worms. But it
will never happen: Douglas Wilson never admits wrongdoing; it’s always
someone else’s fault.)

So Doug’s standard method of operation is to slip off point by lubricating
every word in the Good Book. Wilson calls this lubrication process
“plausible deniability.” Doug the Bubba Jones calls it “terminological
differences.” The Bible calls it lying. Safeway calls it Vaseline.

And this brings us back to our previous conclusion. Douglas Wilson cannot be
a moral relativist because Douglas Wilson has no morals at all.

Cordially,

Captain Kirker

>From: "bubba jones" <bubbajones9763@hotmail.com>
>To: vision2020@moscow.com
>Subject: RE: [Vision2020] What is relative moralis
>Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:37:27 +0000
>
>Thanks for the enlightenment.  I have another question that follows.  What
>do non Christian's (as defined by Doug Wilson) use as a standard by which
>to say something is wrong?  Don't yell at me, I'm just asking because I
>want to know.
>
>Thanks to all the Christian's that wrote but I really don't want to hear
>from you.  I think I know what you would say.
>
>B. Jones

High-speed users—be more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet