[Vision2020] Stats?

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Dec 31 16:39:41 PST 2004

"Don't you just love living in a country that keeps 99.98% of it's wealth
while all the other stupid countries only keep 95%. They are so gullible
aren't they?"

"because the US pledged to give .07% of it's total GNP to charities. Yet it
has only given .014%. Is thjis not a form of lying?"

I am very interested in where you came up with these stats. I hope you can
help me find the information that tells us that other countries give 6% of
their wealth and we only give 2%. And where did the pledge come from?? When
did we do that? How fascinating!

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long
at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."
Helen Keller