[Vision2020] The Divinity of Christ

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Dec 31 16:23:53 PST 2004

All those highly educated people who agree with you about the limitations of God and who He is or is not! I bet you could find just as many highly educated people who hold a firm belief in God and disagree with you and all those you quoted in your book. My feeling is that you have God in a box that is limited by your finite mind and experience. If you really believe that God could not put Mary on a donkey in her third trimester (not a miscarriage...an early birth!) and carry out his plan what you have is a small view of God. Either he is able to carry out His plan in miraculous and unusual ways or He is not. You say He is not...I say He is. It is a choice. I like mine and you like yours but I don't think you are stupid or incapable of programming your VCR because of your choice. It is your assumption of stupidity in believers that annoys me most.
PK