[Vision2020] Re: The Superior Intellects Who Silence Discussion

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 31 13:42:00 PST 2004

Ted writes:

"That statement that this is your "final word" on the subject of the Bible and the divinity of  Christ will require a long term commitment that you may find hard to fulfill."

You were right again, Ted.  I couldn't resist for even twenty-four hours!  How sad is that?  Why am I not in Times Square waiting for the big apple to drop?  Why am I not standing on the Eiffel Tower with a bottle of Veuve Cliquot, ready to ring in 2005 with copious bubbly and couple of Gaulois?  No, instead I'm here in Moscow, Idaho, on New Year's Eve, arguing about the New Testament with a perfect stranger from California.  Is this living, Ted?  Is this what it's all about?  Lawrence Welk, the divinity of Jesus, and dancing the polka in dried pea and lentil land?

Ye gads,
Joan/AuntieGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com