[Vision2020] The Superior Intellects Who Silence Discussion

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 21:46:24 PST 2004

Joan, Brad et. al.

That statement that this is your "final word" on the subject of the Bible and
the divinity of
Christ will require a long term commitment that you may find hard to fulfill.

Brad complained about dullards (not his wording) who pretend to know the
nature of a Supreme Being, but I assure you, this subject will continue to appear
on V2020 for years to come, unless the list is moderated or canceled.

The V2020 posts that annoy me the most are the ones by people who try to
silence discussion of a particular subject.

I recall one subject on V2020 that I tried to silence: football.  How cruel!
The universe of a football devotee would collapse without football.

I hope the V2020 list is flooded with fundamentalists who cannot program
their VCRs arguing for the divinity of Christ!

Ted Moffett