[Vision2020] Bush gives $5 B in aid to Asian Children

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Dec 29 17:54:18 PST 2004

As I remember reading at the time of the election it was Bush who had given
more to charities than the Kerry's...for what that's worth. I am embarrassed
for Mr. Egland making his stupid remark as though what ever amount of money
is put into the pot would be the only amount ever given. All the Christian
organizations that come out of this country will be fully involved in the
rebuilding for a long time. It is once again a time for the media to make
sure that we all know how unhappy the 'Muslim nations' are unhappy with the
US. I'd like them to know that this is one US citizen who is mad at all the
Muslim nations for all their lying about the US. We didn't hear how much any
of the 'Muslim nations' gave...all that oil money. How about some fair
reporting here?? Give it up, it won't happen...all we will hear is how bad
the US is and all the made up problems caused by our policies....I am
surprised no one has mentioned yet that we may have caused the whole thing
by our opulent living! So Mr. Donovan how much have you sent?? Your so quick
to jump on Bush how do you know that he isn't supporting some Christian
organization that will be there for years feeding people and helping in any
way possible? I know that I do and will continue to do so...even without
some major tragedy. An organization that I have better knowledge of where my
money actually goes than the UN or any similar organization. And while I am
on my rant where were all these people when Florida was hit with all those
storms? These people are quick to demand money and slow to help anyone else.
PK