[Vision2020] recall petition

Full Circle Studios fcs at moscow.com
Wed Dec 29 17:01:56 PST 2004

For those of you that would like to develop some useful community dialogue,
I'd like to hear some ideas/comments/suggestions/etc. on the issues I raised
in "Their Veiw" printed in the Daily News 12/24/04.  Whether it's about St.
Maries School, 1912, MSD, residential, or whatever development - how can we
make it better?

Mark

Mark Seman, Architect
Heather Seman, Landscape Architect