[Vision2020] Book signing (was dropping a log)

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 28 18:42:33 PST 2004

Sorry.  In all the scriptural hub-bub, I forgot that Saundra very kindly asked:

"Joan, I know it's probably too early to ask, but is there a local book-signing planned???"

It's not too early to ask.  (It's never too early to flatter a writer's ego.  Never!)  Yes, there will be a book-signing at Bookpeople.  Bob and Betsy have already very sweetly offered to hold a book party for me, and I've promised to be there with bells on.  And nothing else.  So bring your cameras.  Or your sunglasses.  I don't tan well.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.comGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com