[Vision2020] FW: seattletimes.com: Let's hope court's onvoters'side

Ron Force rforce at moscow.com
Wed Dec 22 14:10:08 PST 2004

The cost of the hand recount is being paid by the Democratic Party.  The
counties will be reimbursed.

The News Tribune (Tacoma, Washington)
December 4, 2004, Saturday

"...The state Democratic Party deposited $ 730,000 with the secretary of
state's office on Friday to initiate a second recount - the first statewide
hand recount in state history. It will begin next week, keeping the race's
outcome in doubt until Christmas week..."

Ron Force          Moscow ID USA
rforce at moscow.com