[Vision2020] FW: seattletimes.com: Let's hope court's onvoters'side

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 22 13:49:40 PST 2004

I seriously cannot believe that a person that campaigned for public office
(such as yourself, Mr. C.) said:

"I'd much rather have a smooth road in front of my place rather than worry
about which butt is in the seat in the governor's mansion.
Especially if I were an Eastern Washingtonian.  You know all the cool stuff
is going to be done for the west side anyhow."

Now I understand why you were not elected.

Sounds like the true definition of "cop-out" to me.

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.