[Vision2020] FW: seattletimes.com: Let's hope court'son voters'side

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Wed Dec 22 13:03:53 PST 2004

Don,

If that was the case, then I guess I am.  But, from what I've seen and
read so far (and I have been purposely avoiding it for a couple days)
Rossi won the initial count and the mandatory recount.  If Gregoire wins
the second recount, you know Rossi's people are going to sue to get it
counted again, and I'm sure more votes will be found, and it will go
back and forth.

Heck with it.  Someone suggested ( I believe a former WA secretary of
state) to do a runoff with the top two vote getters.  That seems like
the fairest solution to me.  Should be automatic, in my opinion, if
there is a difference of "X" votes.  BUT, I have a caveat:

NO MORE ADS!!!  Just run it off.  Tomorrow if you have to.

DC