[Vision2020] Merry Christmas (I think)

Tami Stinebaugh stin1624 at uidaho.edu
Tue Dec 21 11:25:59 PST 2004

Definitely!  Rudolph & The Christmas Story are the best Christmas movies, in my opinion.  I'm waiting for the latter to come on television, but haven't seen it yet.  Last year it was on about 25 times!  I may have to give in and buy a copy as I did with Rudolph.  I'm a little afraid of what my 4 year old boy, who is quite fond of anything that shoots, or blows up (eyeroll), will start asking for for Christmas though...We all know he'll shoot his eye out!!!

Tami Stinebaugh