[Vision2020] Air America:SNL

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Dec 20 15:36:47 PST 2004

How clever of you, Mr. Carscallen.

We could blame the rift on President Bush and his budget that is drastically
stripping domestic aid programs.

We could blame the rift on President Bush and his radically right wing
policies that are gnawing away at our civil liberties.

We could blame the rift on President Bush and his self-proclaimed mandate
based on an extremely questionable 51% of the popular vote.

Or we can blame it on Saturday Night Live.

You may be onto something there, Mr. Carscallen.

Book 'em, Dano.

Take care,

Tom "I love my country, but fear my government" Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.