[Vision2020] Air America:SNL

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 11:01:07 PST 2004

All:

And on a related politically oriented media subject, SNL it seems has given
up on being "nice" to the Red States for the sake of audience share.  Last
Saturday night on SNL Santa Claus was refusing to deliver presents to the Red
States, holding up a map showing the red colored middle area of the USA as
"dumbf**kistan."  This was from a cartoon that also featured Rush Limbaugh in serious
trouble from too many drugs that is causing some controversy.  Did anybody
else see this or did I dream this up?  I could hardly believe it.  I guess SNL
probably has most of its viewers in the Blue States, and not many evangelicals
watch this spawn of demon left wing Godless media.

Ted Moffett