[Vision2020] Merry Christmas (I think)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 16 16:51:06 PST 2004

>From Dale "Doug's Boy" Courtney's Brainless Log (BLOG):

"I've noticed a curious tendency in the mainstream media to label this as a
battle against the secularization of Christmas. Actually, that battle has
been ongoing for decades. What's new this year is a concerted effort by the
secularist Left to purge Christmas altogether (Christian and secular) from
our culture."

What??  And eliminate a hot theme from December's Playboy magazine?  Next
thing you'll be telling me is that Santa Claus does not exist.  Go ahead,
Dale.  Take them all away,  See if I care.  I still have my See's Candies
and the Easter Bunny.  So there!!

Tom "49er and holdin'" Hansen

Just Another Intolerista Liberal Elitista Quasi-Secularista Loose in the
Palouse

"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a
garage makes you a mechanic."