[Vision2020] Two jokes If you need a laugh...

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 00:49:25 PST 2004

Enjoy.

1) George W Bush, Laura Bush, and Dick Cheney are flying on Bush's wife's
private jet.

George looks at Laura, chuckles and says, "You know, I could throw a
$100.00 bill out the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Laura shrugs her shoulders and says, "Well, I could throw ten $10.00
bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."

Cheney says, "Of course then, I could throw one-hundred $1.00 bills
out the window and make a hundred people very happy."

The pilot rolls his eyes, looks at all of them and says to his copilot,
"Such Bigshots back there ...
I could throw all of them out the window and make millions happy."

2) George W Bush and Dick Cheney are flying on a private jet flying over New
York. Bush looks down and sees written in urine in the snow, "Bush Sucks!".
Bush gets all mad and upset and says,

"Dick, go down there and find out who did that!"

When the plan lands Dick calls the FBI and launches a national
investigation. Three days later he shows up at the White House to report
back to Bush.

"Who was it?!", screams Bush.

Dick says, "We did an analysis on the urine and we found it to be that of
Bill Clinton's."

"I knew it, I knew it!" said Bush. " I knew that man had it in for me from
the start."

"Sir", touted Dick, "That is not the worst of it."

"Dick, what could be worse?",  Bush demanded to know.

Dick gulped before replying. "Well, you see sir, the thing of it is, the
handwriting was Jenna's."

DJA